The Great Canadian Soap Co.
Factory Labourer Jobs Canada August & September 2023. The need for cashiers is at its peak in Canada, therefore, if you want to apply for these vacant posts then you must be in possession of a valid work permit. So, if you wish to work in Canada then the post of factory labourer is a good option.
Hiring Company Information
The Great Canadian Soap CO is a company that provides its services in production of soap and products related to body care.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- High Secondary School Diploma/Certificate.
- Previous experience as a factory labourer is an asset.
High demand for bakers, hourly wages, flexible hours, rewarding experience, and tax benefits.
Duties factory Labourer Jobs Canada
- Performing tasks as part of an assembly line.
- Inspecting products for defects.
- Keeping the work area clean and organized.
- Loading and unloading material.
- Recording production data.
- Working collaboratively with other factory workers.
- Following directions from supervisors and adhering to company policies and procedures.
How to apply for Factory Labourer Jobs Canada
You may apply for these jobs through the address given below. Must mention your relevant skills and experience in the resume. Similarly, your resume/CV should also explain the reason for your application for the jobs. More so, must mention the previous references from previous employers.
Disclaimer; Do not consider the provided information as legal advice as it is general information. However, must agree to the terms and conditions of our website’s disclaimer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com