Oksana Kutsenko Professional Corporation
Dental Assistant jobs Canada August & September 2023. The need for cashiers is at its peak in Canada, therefore, if you want to apply for these vacant posts then you must be in possession of a valid work permit. So, if you wish to work in Canada then the post of dental assistant is a good option.
Hiring Company Information
The hiring firm “Oksana Kutsenko Professional Corporation is located in Calgary. AB Canada offers a wide range of dental services.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with 1 year to less than 2 years experience.
- Previous experience as a dental assistant is an asset.
- Registered Apprenticeship Certificate.
Steady demand, job security, competitive salary, career advancement, professional development, and analytical skills.
Duties of Dental Assistant Jobs Canada
- Preparing treatment rooms.
- Greeting and preparing patients for dental procedures.
- Assisting patients during procedures.
- Adhering to stick infection control protocols.
- Preparing and organizing dental instruments and materials.
- Maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Providing patients with post-operative instructions.
- Creating dental impression.
How to apply for dental assistant Jobs Canada 2023
You may apply for these jobs through the address given below. Must mention your relevant skills and experience in the resume. Similarly, your resume/CV should also explain the reason for your application for the jobs. More so, must mention the previous references from previous employers.
Disclaimer; Do not consider the provided information as legal advice as it is general information. However, must agree to the terms and conditions of our website’s disclaimer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com