Crave Cookies and Cakes
Baker Jobs in Canada August & September 2023. The need for cashiers is at its peak in Canada, therefore, if you want to apply for these vacant posts then you must be in possession of a valid work permit. So, if you wish to work in Canada then the post of Bakker is a good option.
Hiring Company Information
Crave Cookies and Cupcakes in Canada is a company that provides its services in making, cupcakes, and cakes. The company is situated in Canada and has many branches across Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- High Secondary School Diploma/Certificate.
- Previous experience as a baker is an asset.
High demand for bakers, hourly wages, flexible hours, rewarding experience, and tax benefits.
Duties of Baker Jobs in Canada
- Mixing and preparing sough and batters for various baked goods.
- Measuring and weighing ingredients.
- Shaping and forming.
- Decoration and presentation.
- Inventory Management.
- Cleaning and sanitizing.
How to apply for Baker Jobs in Canada
You may apply for these jobs through the address given below. Must mention your relevant skills and experience in the resume. Similarly, your resume/CV should also explain the reason for your application for the jobs. More so, must mention the previous references from previous employers.
Disclaimer; Do not consider the provided information as legal advice as it is general information. However, must agree to the terms and conditions of our website’s disclaimer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com